Sense’s Dog Gang Gains a Member
Young pup Seamus has joined the gang at Sense. He’s tiny but mighty, fluffy but tuff, and he makes coming to work at our agency cuter than ever.
Make room, Jacob, there’s a new pup in town. Our little gang of dogs has just doubled in size, from one to a big strong two. Meet Seamus. We asked him all the questions we ask new people when the start. Also we ask them of new dogs.
Job Title: Captain of Cute
Commencement Date: May 2015
1. Describe your perfect Monday.
Chase birds. Get treats.
2. What invention do you wish existed?
Indestructible dog waterbed. Just like being back in the litter.
3. What is your all-time favourite creative campaign (advertising, design or digital)?
Budweiser ‘Friends are Waiting’. Party it up, guys. I am no square, but make sure you come home because this dog has needs (those needs are food).
4. Describe something interesting about you (double jointed, third nipple, etc).
Dude, you don’t even know how cute I am. That is my superpower. Like, just when you think I am done cute-ing, I’ll whip out another level. I’m cool like that.
5. If God hadn’t created advertising & design, what would you be doing for a living?
I don’t believe in God, I believe in DOG, but I would for sure be the guy on those Budweiser ads if I wasn’t here working hard to make every brand on the Sense roster memorable. Just leave the awards by my bed.Back to Posts